Friday, November 27, 2015

Intro



Hello! My name is Megan Leong, and "MDLXH" is the acronym I've been going by for many, many years so if you're looking for me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, you will most definitely find me under that handle. ;)

I started blogging when I was 16, but I was never really consistent. So this is my attempt to actually blog regularly about things I like, places I've been to, everything I can get my hands on.

Here are some quick fast facts about me:
  • I was born in 1990.
  • I am Malaysian - with Nyonya, Hainanese, and some spicy Chile roots. 
  • I have a BA in Humanities from the U.S.
  • I currently get paid to eat and write. :)
You can read more about me on this blog, and I hope it will be a wonderful journey for all of us. So please keep coming back, and follow me on social media so we can keep in touch!

xoxo,
Megan

No comments: