Intro



Hey, what's up! This is Megan, and you have found my blog - tadaaa. "MDLXH" is the acronym I've been going by for many, many years so if you're looking for me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, you will most definitely find me under that handle. ;)

I started blogging when I was 16, but I've never been consistent with it. So this is my attempt to actually blog regularly about the things I like, places I've been to, and everything else I can get my hands on.

Here are some quick facts about me:
  • I was born in June.
  • I am Malaysian - with Nyonya, Hainanese, and some Chilean roots. 
  • I took a BA in Humanities
  • I currently get paid to do what I love - which is to write. :)
Read more about me on this blog, comment if you like, and hopefully you'll enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them!

xoxo,
Megan

Comments

Popular Posts